Monday, December 19, 2011

Moein!

Moein ! (= Hello, in Luxembourgish)
Hello everybody, we have been already for almost 4 months in Luxembourg for an EVS experience and we want to share with you some of our impressions so far.
 Being an EVS volunteer in Luxembourg has been a great experience so far because I have the chance to work with wonderful people, in an wonderful country, doing things I like. My work consists mainly in working with/on national and international projects, like `Toi et moi, moi et toi ensemble (projects for immigrats from 3d countries), Soirées Littéraires (Literature Night), Leonardo da Vinci, Grundtvig etc. I love going to meetings, being responsable for important stuff, being in charge of events while still enjoying myself meeting interesting people.
Besides working, I had the opportunity to travel alot (2 times to France) and to go to concerts and parties, where besides volunteers from all over the world, I met lots of students from all over the world. I love Luxembourg and its cultural diversity. :) ("Bis vivit qui bene vivit" - He who lives twice lives well. Andrada Deatcu)

Andrada Deatcu

Doing the radio show "Diálogo"

No comments:

Post a Comment