Monday, December 19, 2011

Hello again :D

Moein! It already has been 4 months since we arrived in this beautiful and charming country, and I can honestly say that I love the country, and it's diversity of culture and people!
My job in CCPL is "Communication": mostly everything multimedia and artsy. I'm working on flyers, update of the association's website, facebook and blogs, as well on a bulletin every three months and newsletter.
I also do video editing, and next year, I´m teaching two workshops,one of Stop-Motion Technique, and other of Comics. I hope everyone will like it!
It's been really nice working with people from other countries and exchange our points of view and belifs. It has been really enriching. Let's hope for a good continuation of what I believe can be a great year in Luxembourg :)

Me in a South Korean night :D
Margarida Rolo

No comments:

Post a Comment